Registered Dental Hygienist Opportunities
We welcome applications for both our locations on an ongoing basis to fill vacancies as they arise.
Glenwood: 1616 Franklin St. N
Hancock: 657 Atlantic Ave
Benefits of Joining Dental Health Service’s Team
- Employee Dental Benefits
- Retirement Plan Match
- Energizing Environment
- Values-Driven Patient Care
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Profit Sharing
Overview of Duties
- Provide patients with quality preventive care, accurately and completely record observations and recommended treatment.
- Provide oral health education for the purpose of improving overall health outcomes.
- Manage a hygiene schedule which simultaneously maximizes production and quality patient care.
- Works with team members and dentists to assure positive, effective, and accurate communication to patients regarding treatment, appointments, referrals and after care.
- Provide a welcoming and proactive environment to patients, team members, and visitors
- Education/Qualification: Graduate of a Dental Hygiene program and licensed as a Registered Dental Hygienist in the state of Minnesota.
- Required Skills: Proficient in the use of electronic medical records, patient scheduling and digital x-ray equipment; detail oriented with the ability to multi-task freely, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment; excellent communication skills are a must.
- Preferred Skills: Sensitivity to patient needs.